The Butcher’s Brother (our upstairs dining space) can be rented for a private event and comes equipped with a full bar, seating for up to 75, and plenty of space to mingle. Guests can play their own music and presentation capabilities/live music are available upon request. There are food & beverage minimums and room rental fees dependent upon timeframe, date of the event.
The Butcher Bar is a more lively and informal option on our first floor — perfect for happy hours, birthday celebrations, engagement parties and get togethers for groups of 20 to 80. This space can be reserved privately or semi-privately.
Our Rooftop Patio can occasionally be rented for a private event and comes fully equipped with access to the bar, seating for up to 75, and plenty of space to mingle. Guests can play their own music and presentation capabilities/live music are available upon request. There are food & beverage minimums and room rental fees dependent upon timeframe and date of the event. These minimums are firm and the space availability is very limited.
The 1st Ward
The 1st Ward event space works with corporate, social, and entertainment planners in the marketing, art, film, automotive, music, fashion, and philanthropic communities. 1st Ward is a 6,000 square foot, fully customizable event space that can be tailored to meet any client’s individual needs — featuring 20′ ceilings, exposed brick walls, and built-in amenities including a state-of-the-art audio/visual package, modular staging elements, a modern guest suite and a professional on-site production team.
- 6,000 square feet of convertible event space
- On-site audio and visual team
- In-house state-of-the art lighting and Funktion-One sound system
- Projection Capabilities
- Rentals through preferred vendor list
- Modular staging offering multiple configurations and heights
- Indoor vehicle displays and parking opportunities
- Back alley load-in at grade
- Mezzanine Level
- Buy out options for Chop Shop’s restaurant, bar and outdoor space
- Chop Shop Catering Options
- On-site Event Coordinator
- Security (*upon request)
- Valet (*up0on request)